Are you looking for the Best Credit Repair Agency?
You’ve probably noticed that a lot of credit repair companies these days are calling themselves the best. With terms like Top Credit Repair Agency, Credit Repair Experts, Leading Credit Repair Service, and Best Credit Repair Company being thrown around so loosely, how can you determine which credit repair company is truly the best choice for you.
There are a number of factors to consider before hiring a credit repair agency. Lets go through them one by one.
Make sure that the Credit Repair Service you hire is a Registered Credit Services Organization and follows the CROA to the letter of the law like CreditFirm.net
2. Privacy & Safety
Do your Due Diligence, the credit repair company you hire will have access to your most intimate financial information including your social security number.
- If signing up online, make sure that the website is scanned daily by a reputable antivirus and is free from any viruses, spyware, adware, and malware. Also make sure that the website is PCI compliant, SSL encrypted, and using a secure gateway to protect your personal financial information.
- Fly by night credit repair companies are popping up left and right. Don’t get taken advantage of!
- The best credit repair companies have an established history of helping people improve their credit. This track record indicates a reputable business and shows that the company operates within the confines of the law since most credit repair scams have a short lifespan.
- A credit repair company’s BBB report will tell you whether the company is reputable or not. The BBB grades credit repair services on a scale of A to F. (A being the highest and F the lowest.) Having a low BBB grade or not having a BBB listing altogether may be a sign for you to stay away.
- CreditFirm.net has been providing credit repair services since 1997. Click here to View CreditFirm.net’s BBB Report (A+ Rated).
- Having a website does not make a credit repair service legitimate, legal, or established. Proven credit repair companies have a physical place of operation, make sure that the credit repair company you hire has a physical address from which they conduct their business.
- CreditFirm.net has 2 locations at:
1020 Milwaukee Ave.
Deerfield, IL 60015
2732 S Padre Island Dr
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
- Legitimate Credit Repair Companies CANNOT charge you any fees before services have been performed. This law (CROA) was put in place to protect consumers from credit repair scams and fraudulent credit repair companies who would charge large upfront fees and never provide any credit repair services.
- CreditFirm.net only charges fees after the services have already been performed. Our $49.99 first work fee is charged 5 days after enrolling in our credit repair program. This fee is charged only after your account has been set up, processed, and all the work to get your first round of credit bureau investigations is completed. Monthly fees are then charged after each month’s services have been provided.
- Click here for more information about our fees and when they are charged.
- Also note the method of payment. Reputable credit repair companies will provide you the option to pay for their services with a credit or debit card.
- Be wary of companies who only accept checks, money orders, or cash. And watch out for companies who use a third party payment system on their website such as Paypal as this can be indicative of a fly by night credit repair service.
- CreditFirm.net accepts both Debit and Credit cards online through our secure, PCI compliant, SSL encrypted payment gateway.